Posts tagged amazonian clay smart mascara
Anyone one who tunes into watch our Founder and CEO Maureen Kelly on QVC knows that she introduces some amazing new products on air. In fact, we’re so excited about our latest launches that we want to get them in your hands as soon as possible. That’s why today we’re raffling off a tarte prize package on twitter.
Maureen will be featuring our gifted Amazonian clay smart mascara on Beauty Newsmakers during the 1pm EST hour TODAY, and the raffle winner will receive a duo pack of this mascara!!
To enter the raffle tweet “#maureenonscreen @qvc with @tartecosmetics gifted Amazonian clay mascara” as soon as you see Maureen appear on QVC during today’s 1pm EST Beauty Newsmakers. It’s that simple. We’ll choose a tweet at random and announce the winner at the end of the day.
Good luck! Get tweeting tartelettes!!
Unfortunately, at this time our twitter raffles are only open to US residents.
The beautiful Kate Bosworth arrived at the premiere of L!fe Happens not only wearing a gorgeous pink number, but also decked out in tarte. Celebrity makeup artist Amy Nadine wanted to give her a look that would compliment her hot pink Richard Nicoll dress. She “opted for a simple and soft look to highlight Kate’s natural beauty.” She incorporated delicate pops of pink on her cheeks and lips. Following Amy’s easy steps, there’s no reason why you can’t replicate Kate’s look at home!
- To begin Amy applied tarte’s smooth operator™ tinted moisturizer in agent 04 all over Kate’s skin with a foundation brush.
- For the area below her eyes, she used tarte’s new maracuja creaseless concealer in light.
- She then used tarte’s smooth operator™ Amazonian clay finishing powder in bronze as a contour on the hollows of the cheek
- For a subtle glow, she used tarte’s natural cheek stain in blissful, a warm peachy-pink, on the apples of her cheeks and along her cheekbones dusted tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in dollface for a hint of pink.
- To ensure that her look lasted through the evening, Amy used tarte’s lifted natural eyelid primer.
- Using the new tarte™ for True Blood™ limited-edition palette, Amy applied charmer (sparkling burnt copper/golden peach) in the crease and dawn (shimmering gold dust) all over the lid.
- For volume and separation on her upper lashes, Amy used tarte’s gifted Amazonian clay smart mascara.
- To frame Kate’s eyes, Amy used tarte’s emphasEYES brow high definition eyebrow pencil in medium brown (one shade darker).
- To complete Kate’s “pretty in pink” look, Amy used tarte’s LipSurgence lip tint in amused (bright pink) on her pout.
What tarte products are you wearing on your “red carpet”?