Posts tagged Bridesmaids
Photo via InStyle
“Kristen wore a gorgeous princess dress, but it still had a bit of an edge to it, so I wanted to keep her look strong but still soft and pretty.” – Heba Thorisdottir, celebrity makeup artist
* To begin Heba used tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation with Broad Spectrum SPF 15, with tarte’s new airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush.
*For dewy, sun-kissed cheeks, she applied tarte’s maracuja blush & glow brightening luminizer and cheek tint in sunlight along the apples of her cheeks, followed by a light dusting of tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in buff. The combination gave Kristen’s skin the perfect luminous finish.
* Heba wanted to play up Kristen’s blue eyes with a mixture of bronze and gold shadows. She started by covering her lids with a soft wash of shimmering golden peach from tarte’s neutralEYES eye shadow palette volume II.
*To add further definition, she applied tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof cream eyeshadow in shimmering bronze along her lashlines and into her creases. Then she layered tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof cream eyeshadow in slate in the center of her lids to reflect light.
*Then she lined her eyes with multiplEYE™ clinically-proven lash enhancing liquid liner, drawing outward for a mini cat-eye.
* She finished with two coats of tarte’s gifted Amazonian clay smart mascara.
* To keep her look soft, Heba filled in her lips with tarte’s LipSurgence™ matte lip tint in exposed, then dabbed tarte’s maracuja divine shine lip gloss in glisten in the center of her lips for a touch of shine.
*To create a soft glow, Heba dusted tarte’s new Amazon bronze body bronzer — coming soon — along her décolletage, shoulders and down her arms.
With so many great movies at the Box Office this summer, there’s no reason for boredom! Our list of comedies includes
- “Bad Teacher”
- “The Hangover Part II”
- And the ladies’ choice of date night: “Bridesmaids.”
The roster for romantic films isn’t too shabby either featuring films like “The art of getting by,” starring Emma Roberts and the highly-acclaimed film “Water for Elephants,” starring Reese Witherspoon and the heart-melting Robert Pattinson.
That said “Bridesmaids” was my number one priority for summer movies! It was so funny! Literally, when I wasn’t face deep in popcorn and Nestlé Raisinets! ®, I was hysterically laughing! It was a miracle (thank you tarte) that I didn’t leave the theatre with mascara all down my face.
What’s your must-see, summer movie list?