Posts tagged emphasEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner
Like a lot of you, we’ve been swept away by ABC’s new fairytale drama Once Upon a Time. The show’s premise is that all of our favorite childhood storybook characters have been cursed, forced to live in modern times, had their memories wiped and are all inhabiting a small town in Maine. Not only is this a refreshing take on the Brothers Grimm, but the dual timeline gives the actors the opportunity to play two characters, showcasing various personalities, styles and beauty looks.
Take one of our favorite cast members, Ginnifer Goodwin. The actress, whose gamine face has pretty much ensured her the ingénue role for the rest of the decade, manages to pull off two flawless and fashionable looks simultaneously. As pre-cursed Snow White and modern schoolteacher Mary Margaret Blanchard, she frequently swaps out one color palette for another in a single episode, sporting icy cool shades in one scene and a sweet, dewy look in the next.
Bravo Ginny! You nail them both.
Fancy yourself a modern Snow White, or do you think you rock the soft, sweet style of a small town beauty? To achieve either character’s pristine porcelain look follow the how-to below.
Snow White’s cool beauty:
Complexion: provocateur pressed mineral powder in fair
Lashes: lights, camera, lashes! mascara
Mary Margaret Blanchard’s lovely, warm glow:
Complexion: smooth sperator™ tinted moisturizer in agent 06
If you can’t make it to NYC for one of our Fashion’s Night Out events (or even if you can), then please be sure to tune into Maureen Kelly and the tarte team on QVC this Friday, 9/10 beginning at 12am EST! We’ll be offering a 24-hour only special value (we can’t tell you what it is, but we promise you’ll love it as much as we do)! Below you’ll find a list of our upcoming QVC show times. We want to hear from you—call in and talk to Maureen! Send us a Facebook message or be sure to tweet us! Can’t wait to see what you think of our new goodies!
- Time: 12:00 am EST–tarte: high-performance naturals™ hour show
- Time: 3:00 am EST–Show: Beauty Q&A
- Time: 6:00 am EST–Show: QVC This Morning
- Time: 9:00 am EST–tarte: high-performance naturals™ hour show
- Time: 12:00 pm EST–Show: Q Check
- Time: 3:00 pm EST–Show: Beauty Q&A
- Time: 6:00 pm EST–tarte: high-performance naturals™ hour show
- Time: 8:00 pm EST–Show: Friday Night Beauty
With Mother’s Day right around the corner, we thought we’d offer some gift suggestions! Aside from giving them tarte’s best-selling beauty items (check out some of their faves), we’ve also spoiled them with lots of other goodies over the years. From fashion to electronics, here’s a few that are sure to be a hit:
- For the busy mom: Pamper her with a manicure/pedicure/massage at her local spa.
- For the avid reader: Snag a Kindle and load it up with her favorite authors.
- For the fashionista: Pick up the latest clutch or tote (some of our preferred eco-chic designers: matt & nat and Stella McCartney)
- For the sentimentalist: A gold locket with a pic of the two of you is sure to make her melt.
- For the party mom: You can’t go wrong with the Wine of the Month club!
Oh, but how wrong I was.
Enter the smooth-talking—well, more like smooth-gliding—emphasEYES. You don’t know swept off your feet until you’ve swiped on this eye-opening (hehe) wonder! With its tiny little tip, emphasEYES offers goof-proof application, which is essential for every tartelettes’ inner Steve Urkel. So it’s more “Hello, sexy!” and less “Did I do that?”
I love that the liner gives eyes a saturated, never heavy line that lasts all day long. And its small size allows for easy lining of the inner eye, which is critical to creating the perfect smoky eye. The lovely ladies at tarte offer emphasEYES in five different hues ranging from basic black to gorgeous green. So whether you get every hue or stick with the classics, you won’t be disappointed with this Cosmetics Casanova.