Posts tagged Lady Antebellum
Nothing beats an outdoor concert, and this year there are a plethora of tours to choose from. To make things easy on you, we broke down which shows are must-sees — and why.
Steve Aoki — Leave the ticket stub laying on the backseat of your car for a little tendy cred.
Katy Perry — Sure you consider your musical tastes a little above Katy Perry, but let’s face it, her tunes are catchy. And who doesn’t want to make out to Teenage Dream?
Justin Bieber – We’re not suggesting you really want to see the beebs, but you probably have a younger cousin or niece who does…wink, wink.
Aerosmith Global Warming Tour — No matter how many bands come and go, Aerosmith always seems to keep their cool factor. Just know that you may run into your parents at the show.
Wiz Khalifa — One of the top stars of 2012, this is one performer you don’t want to miss.
Beach Boys — This group basically invented the endless summer. Grab some tickets and indulge!
Madonna — If you were too young to get into one of her shows in the ’80s ( or the ’90s), here’s your chance to get up close and personal with the material girl.
Lady Antebellum — Deep down we all have a little country in our hearts, at least this group doesn’t make us feel guilty about it.
Journey — If you’ve ever seen Glee then you probably love Journey. Give up the fight, go buy some tix and see them in person.
Duran Duran — Three words: “80s Dance Party.”
CounterPoint Festival Lineup 2012
Sasquatch Music Festival Lineup 2012
Governors Ball Lineup
Rock the Bells 2012 Lineup
Voodoo Music Experience 2012 Lineup
Bumbershoot Festival 2012 Lineup
Riot Fest 2012 Dates & Lineup
Vans Warped Tour Lineup
Summerfest 2012 Lineup & Dates
Outside Lands Festival 2012
Camp Bisco 2012
Bonnaroo Lineup 2012
Burning Man Festival 2012
Hangout Festival Lineup & Tickets 2012
Electric Zoo Festival 2012 Lineup and Dates
“Her dress faded from black to burgundy, so I took the colors from her dress and incorporated them into a colorful cat eye — it completely lit up her gorgeous green eyes.” -Terri Apanasewicz, celebrity makeup artist
* To begin, Terri used tarte’s smooth operator™ Amazonian clay waterproof concealer under her eyes, then applied tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation with Broad Spectrum SPF 15, with tarte’s new airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush.
* Then she dusted Amazonian clay bronzer in park ave princess under her cheekbones to contour the hollows of her cheeks.
* For the perfect pop of color she brushed on tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in dollface, a light baby pink, on the apples of her cheeks.
* She finished by adding luminosity to her complexion with tarte’s Amazonian clay shimmering powder in champagne over her blush.
* She sculpted her brows with emphasEYES™ Amazonian clay waterproof brow pencil.
* She lined the inner rims of the eyes with tarte’s smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in fig and then went over it with emphasEYES™ high-definition inner rim eyeliner black pencil.
* Then she drew smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in fig along her lash line toward her temple, creating a glamorous cat eye.
* To make her green eyes pop, she dusted matte plum from neutralEYES eye shadow palette over the liner.
* She followed by lining her lower lashline with smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in fig to complete the winged effect.
* For extra volume and dramatic separation on her upper lashes, Terri used two coats of tarte’s lights, camera, lashes! clinically-proven mascara.