Posts tagged Stella McCartney
The winter is almost over! Goodbye black, hello color.
Designers like Rebecca Minkoff and Stella McCartney never let me down when it comes to keeping things fresh — they’ve both released bright and vivacious spring lines of handbags. Here are a couple of my faves.
Clockwise from left: Rebecca Minkoff Straw M.A.C Bombe bag, Kate Spade New York ‘little shyla’ clutch, Tory Burch ‘Norah’ Envelope Clutch, Milly ‘Mini’ Nappa Leather Clutch, McQ Alexander McQueen ‘Amwell – Mini’ Crossbody Bag, Stella McCartney Falabella Shaggy Deer Fold Over Tote.
It’s a new year! With it come new goals, new habits and a fresh start. If you’re like me, always trying to find great new ways to make your day-to-day a little more planet-friendly, making room for more green products in your life is definitely on your 2012 agenda. Here are my favorite natural products to start off the year:
Clockwise from left: University red rope sole shoes by TOMS; Stella McCartney animal print scarf; tarte LipSurgence™ matte lip tint (it’s vegan!); Hanky Panky low rise underwear; Scandal candle; Celery Street journal; Naturally Fresh crystal deodorant; Kaia House Organics soy nail polish remover; Alex and Ani bangle set; Resnack it bags!
Share your favorite eco-friendly tips and products in the comments section. What green goods are you planning — or have already — incorporated into your daily routine?
With Mother’s Day right around the corner, we thought we’d offer some gift suggestions! Aside from giving them tarte’s best-selling beauty items (check out some of their faves), we’ve also spoiled them with lots of other goodies over the years. From fashion to electronics, here’s a few that are sure to be a hit:
- For the busy mom: Pamper her with a manicure/pedicure/massage at her local spa.
- For the avid reader: Snag a Kindle and load it up with her favorite authors.
- For the fashionista: Pick up the latest clutch or tote (some of our preferred eco-chic designers: matt & nat and Stella McCartney)
- For the sentimentalist: A gold locket with a pic of the two of you is sure to make her melt.
- For the party mom: You can’t go wrong with the Wine of the Month club!