JOIN THE TARTE TEAM
At tarte™, we believe in high-performance and natural. Join the revolution & help us break down beauty boundaries!
social media coordinator
NEW YORK, NY
The Social Media Coordinator will serve as a junior social media & community manager reporting to tarte’s Social Media Manager. This role will be responsible for executing upon omni-channel social strategies, producing social-first video and photo assets, and managing both social & content production calendars. The ideal candidate is someone who lives and breathes social, has experience on camera & creating social content, and is a flexible team player with a positive attitude.
- Community management: Actively monitoring, engaging & addressing customers on social platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.) in the brand’s tone of voice
- Reporting & analytics: Assist in compiling social performance reports, analyzing results, and synthesizing findings to make strategy & content recommendations
- Content capture – predominantly on iPhone and digital camera at in-house content shoots and events. Editing of photo & video content
- Ideate and facilitate production and post-production of short-form video deliverables, with a focus on TikTok and IG Reels. Must be comfortable with showing face in video and on socials
- Manage Social Team content outputs & requests; work with cross functional teams to identify their content needs and manage the execution of the deliverables
- Assist with social copywriting and scheduling for Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and Facebook, aligning with the brand’s voice
- Active engagement in all social platforms to make recommendations for content creation.
- Day to day department admin: managing all product orders and distributing to in-house content creators, sourcing for photo/video production, etc.
- Responsible for coding links for .com promotions & new product launches
- Attend daily meetings & brainstorms and responsible for agendas & recaps
- Escalate issues and concerns seen on social to the Customer Service & Ecomm team in a timely manner
- Assist in cross-functional marketing departments as needed for major product launches and events
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing (beauty or fashion experience is a bonus)
- Must be willing to monitor social channels periodically over nights & on weekends
- Must be comfortable in front of the camera & willing to appear on our social channels
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) and basic photo/video editing software and apps. (Canva, Splice). Premiere/Photoshop is preferred, but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management skills
- Flexible personality
- Team player with a positive attitude
- You LOVE everything beauty and social and are excited to work in the beauty industry
Salary range: $58,500-62,000 (compensation will depend on a variety of factors, including but not limited to skill level, relevant work experience & education)
senior manager brand marketing
full-time, senior manager
NEW YORK, NY
We are seeking a Senior Manager Brand Marketing who will be responsible for collaborating with the Executive Director & cross-functional teams to develop & drive effective 360 marketing programs for all new product launches and existing core heroes within the product portfolio. In partnership with the team, this role will assist in the execution of launch plans, implementation of strategic marketing initiatives, & creation of marketing assets & content. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, agile, and should possess both analytical and creative skills with the ability to work independently and cross-functionally within the organization. Beauty experience preferred.
- Assists the Executive Director in leading the ideation and execution of 360° marketing plans for new launches by working cross-functionally with teams including Product Development, Trade Marketing, Merchandising, Regulatory, Digital Marketing, PR, Social, Creative, and Education
- Develops & refines brand and product messaging, ensuring key messaging is consistent across all customer touchpoints
- Helps lead creation of product claims, marketing copy & education materials
- Works closely with Product Development team to develop product messaging & concepts for new product launches
- Writes, reviews & edits copy for cross functional needs including PR, QVC, retailers, .com, digital marketing, etc.
- Develops clear & thoughtful creative briefs for content team to create best-in-class assets
- Contributes to content creation process with clear feedback & strategic direction
- Analyzes sales data, industry trends, product reviews, and competitive research to identify actionable insight
- Manages and develops team members
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 6 years relevant Marketing experience – beauty industry required
- Exceptional analytical & creative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively across all departments
- Works independently and takes initiative to problem solve
Salary range: $119,000-130,000 (compensation will depend on a variety of factors, including but not limited to skill level, relevant work experience & education)