maracuja oil maracuja oil
WHAT IT IS
A multipurpose powerhouse! This maracuja-infused (& self-care-approved!) oil can be used on skin, hair & nails for maximum nourishment where needed.
WHAT IT DOES
- promotes firmer, brighter, smoother-looking skin
- protects & softens while hydrating dry skin
- helps improve the appearance of dark spots & redness for a healthy, youthful radiant complexion
- sustainably harvested by hand from the Amazon
- for all skin types, even oily & blemish-prone
- non-greasy, weightless formula won't clog pores
THE MIRACLE OF MARACUJA™
10 WAYS TO WEAR
- nighttime serum
- daily moisturizer
- mixed with foundation to add radiance
- soothe skin
- tame fly-aways
- help split ends
- hair & scalp mask
- cuticle care
- condition hands & feet
- body oil
- 96% saw an overall noticeable improvement in skin
- 91% saw a reduction in fine lines & wrinkles
- 94% saw an improvement in skin texture & thought skin appeared renewed &rejuvenated
- 85% said pore size looked visibly reduced
*Based on a consumer use study of 53 women over 6 weeks.
- dermatologist tested
- maracuja oil: rich in replenishing essential fatty acids & brightening vitamin C, it helps promote active skin recovery & rejuvenation while hydrating
Always formulated without: Parabens • Mineral Oil • Phthalates • Triclosan • Sodium Lauryl Sulfate • Gluten
- apply 2-3 drops onto clean, dry skin on face & neck
- mix 1-2 drops with your moisturizer or liquid foundation for enhanced hydration benefits
tarteist™ tip: Use it on fraying cuticles, cracked elbows, split ends… basically any part of you that could use a dose of #flowerpowered hydration.
Need TSA-approved? shop travel-size
Please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list of ingredients and country of origin.
1.7 fl oz
Ingredients*: Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) peel oil, grapefruit, limonene, tocopherol, oryza sativa (rice) bran extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, citral, linalool.
WARNING: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Made in Brazil.
*may differ on item received