Posts tagged Kate Bosworth
Last night we had the pleasure of hosting a screening of L!fe Happens, a hilarious new comedy written and starring one of our favorite Hollywood up-and-comers, Krysten Ritter. The film is the product of a collaboration between Ritter and one of her best friends Kat Coiro, and was cast and staffed with some of Ritter’s most-talented nearest and dearest, including celebrity makeup artist Amy Nadine.
Nadine, a long time tarte fan — so is Ritter! — used our LipSurgence™ lip tints in every scene!
To celebrate the film’s premiere, we invited a group of beauty bloggers to join us for the screening, which included a Q&A with Ritter and Nadine!
Get tweeting tartelettes and good luck!
Sporty and sweet with a touch of ethereal beauty, Kate Bosworth is the perfect mix of girl-next-door cute and Hollywood bombshell, and, if you ask us, totally crush worthy. Plus she’s a tartelette! She wore our LipSurgence™ matte lip tint in lively to the premiere of her newest movie, Life Happens (also staring the amazing Krysten Ritter — check out the trailer below). She rarely makes the tabloids — something else we love about her — and has the skills to play campy, gloomy, sexy, or the dreaded best friend role and still rock the screen.
Who’s your girl crush?
The beautiful Kate Bosworth arrived at the premiere of L!fe Happens not only wearing a gorgeous pink number, but also decked out in tarte. Celebrity makeup artist Amy Nadine wanted to give her a look that would compliment her hot pink Richard Nicoll dress. She “opted for a simple and soft look to highlight Kate’s natural beauty.” She incorporated delicate pops of pink on her cheeks and lips. Following Amy’s easy steps, there’s no reason why you can’t replicate Kate’s look at home!
- To begin Amy applied tarte’s smooth operator™ tinted moisturizer in agent 04 all over Kate’s skin with a foundation brush.
- For the area below her eyes, she used tarte’s new maracuja creaseless concealer in light.
- She then used tarte’s smooth operator™ Amazonian clay finishing powder in bronze as a contour on the hollows of the cheek
- For a subtle glow, she used tarte’s natural cheek stain in blissful, a warm peachy-pink, on the apples of her cheeks and along her cheekbones dusted tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in dollface for a hint of pink.
- To ensure that her look lasted through the evening, Amy used tarte’s lifted natural eyelid primer.
- Using the new tarte™ for True Blood™ limited-edition palette, Amy applied charmer (sparkling burnt copper/golden peach) in the crease and dawn (shimmering gold dust) all over the lid.
- For volume and separation on her upper lashes, Amy used tarte’s gifted Amazonian clay smart mascara.
- To frame Kate’s eyes, Amy used tarte’s emphasEYES brow high definition eyebrow pencil in medium brown (one shade darker).
- To complete Kate’s “pretty in pink” look, Amy used tarte’s LipSurgence lip tint in amused (bright pink) on her pout.
What tarte products are you wearing on your “red carpet”?
It’s November and that means time to meet a new artist whose work makes us go gaga! Introducing… Amy Nadine! Not only have I always been a fan of her work (I’ve replicated Lauren Conrad’s cat eye & pink lip combo on numerous occasions), but after chatting with her I realized this creative genius also has a heart of gold. If she isn’t glamming-up some of Hollywood’s prettiest faces, then she’s bringing attention to rescue dogs that desperately need a loving home (that’s her pup Sprewell featured above!). Amy & I began working together when she used tarte’s LipSurgence™ in lust on Krysten Ritter for the premiere of Get Him to The Greek. Currently, as the Head of the Makeup Department, Amy has the cast of BFF & Baby addicted to tarte’s LipSurgence™, too. Check out Amy’s Q+A above and browse her website here: http://www.amynadine.com/. She is sure to impress.