Posts tagged Jodi Picoult
My ultimate relaxation is lounging by the ocean with a morning cup of java in one hand and a ‘can’t put it down’ page-turner in the other! This summer snag these best sellers and totally engulf yourself in their stories— just don’t forget to re-apply your SPF while you’re at it!
- Queen Takes King by Gigi Levangie Grazer—In Manhattan’s concrete jungle this is the tale of a society divorce & all the juicy drama!
- Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner—If you haven’t yet read anything from this best-selling, chick-lit author, then it’s the perfect time to jump on the bandwagon. This is an adventure of betrayal and loyalty of lifelong sometimes-friends.
- The Story Sisters by Alice Hoffman— Elle Mag’s June pick! Follow Claire, Meg, and Elv into troubled adulthood and to their grandmother in Paris, where old burdens fade and tragic new truths emerge.
- Jennifer Johnson is Sick of Being Single by Heather McElhatton—Jennifer’s an off-beat, single gal in search of Mr.Right (sound familiar?) This will definitely give you more than a few laughs!
- My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult—Read the book before it hits the big screen on June 26th! One of my personal favorites (I sobbed through it); this tells the emotional tale of illness on a family. I promise you won’t put it down!